2021: Menopause Retreat Teacher Training - Tilton House, Sussex
Time & Location
About The Event
Escape to the countryside for this special Menopause Yoga Teacher Training Retreat at Tilton House manor hidden away in the tranquility of the Sussex Downs country park.
Menopause Yoga (MY) Founder Petra Coveney knows from personal experience that yoga teachers are not immune to menopause and have many of the common symptoms associated with the change in your hormone levels.
So, Petra has curated a unique 3.5 day retreat where teachers can relax, resrore thair energy, reflect away from the pressures of daily teaching life - and learn how to manage some of the main menopause symptoms, such as hot flushes and mood swings, insomnia and fatigue; anxiety and rage surges; headaches, and a sense of feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope.
You'll gain a teacher training qualification - accredited by BOTH the British Wheel of Yoga and Yoga Alliance professioanls - that enables you to run Menopause Yoga workshops and classes to suport other women going through menopause - AND you'll enjoying a nurturing and nourishing retreat for yourself.
As a special addition to this course, there will be a Creative Workshop on finding your voice in the menopause. This course includes:
- women's circle discussions;
- Creative writing - finding your Menopause voice.
- Menopause Yoga poses, pranayama breathing exercises, mindful meditation for menopause;
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy exercises
- Finding your menopause Voice through Journal and Creative writing
- Talks on Nutrition, Natural Remedies, Complementary therapies and other lifestyle choices.
- The price includes board in twin shared rooms; freshly prepared nutritious vegan and vegetarian meals for menopause hormone health and wellbeing; a foodmaking demonstration; a TT course digital manual;
- Graduates have access to an online library of teacher's resources that include video webinars with a expert GPs, Nurtirionists, Ayurveda practitioners, Sleep recovery, Natural Remedies, Journal writing and others....
- This TT course costs £660.00 including an accreditation Certificate from the British Wheel of Yoga, a Letter of Authenticity from Yoga Alliance Professionals and an accreditation badge as an official Menopause Yoga Teacher.
- Please note: This special Menopause Yoga TT Retreat is Only Open To Qualified Yoga Teachers who are going through a stage of the menopause. If you are not yet at this stage of life, please join one of the other Online Courses available on this website.
- Sold OutMenopause Yoga TT Retreat£660£6600£0