May 2021: Menopause Yoga Teacher Training - Cardiff, Wales
Time & Location
About The Event
A 4-day intensive teacher training course for qualified yoga teachers who are also going through a stage of menopause. This TT will give you the skills needed to support women on their mebopause journey with specialised yoga poses, breathwork, meditation, mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - and wellbeing.
This course is accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga and Yoga Alliance Professionals as a 40 Hour TT with CPD points and includes accreditation as an official Menopause Yoga Teacher.
This is an experiential course designed to support women teachers who are experiencing menopause symptoms, so please only sign up if this applies to you.
Each day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm.
The training includes:
1. Women's Circle Discussions.
2. Theory and Practice of 3x Menopause Yoga sequences.
3. Overview of Ayurveda and Chinese Traditional Medicine.
3. General guidance on Hormone Replacememt Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
4. Menopause Nutrition, Natural Remedies and complementary therapies.
There will be a teaching assessment on the final day and, following the course, a week for coursework to be completed and submitted.
- Wales: Menopause Yoga TT£440£4400£0