Fri, 24 Jul|
Menopause Workshop Day One: with Newson Health GP Dr Sarah Ball
A special 6-hour workshop offering an holistic approach to managing your menopause symptoms with medical and wellbeing advice & practical yoga exercises for menopause.
Time & Location
24 Jul 2020, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
About The Event
Petra Coveney founder of Menopause Yoga has partnered up with Dr Louise Newson's Menopause and Wellbeing Centre for a special series of weekend workshops. You can chose to buy one workshop for £55.00 or come to all three workshops for the reduced price of £110.00.
This 6-hour workshop includes:
- Medical advice from specialist menopause GP Dr Sarah Ball talking about Hormone Replacement Therapy and how to protect your health during and after menopause;
- Yoga poses, breathing and meditation techniques to help manage your menopause symptoms;
- A 90-minute yoga practice focussed on relieving Hot Flushes, Night Sweats, ANger and Irritability.
- Meditation, Mindfulness, Breathwork and simple Cognitive Behavioural Therapy exercises.
- Guidelines on nutrition, natural remedies and vitamin supplements to manage these symptoms;
- Women's circle discussion to share experiences of menopause and learn from each other.
You will take away digital print outs:
1. Simple yoga poses to practive at home to manage these specific menopause symptoms;
2. General Guidelines on natural remedies and nutrition advice for managing these symptoms.
3. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy exercises for managing these symptoms.
Newson Health & Menopause Yoga
A special 6 hour workshop including medical and wellbeing advice & Menopause Yoga specialist techniques for managing your symptoms.£55.00