Menopause Yoga 6 Hour CPD Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Gain an overview of what the menopause is, why it happens, the stages of the menopause and how the hormone changes can affect women attending your classes.
This Menopause Awareness course is open to ALL yoga, pilates and PT instructors who identify as male or female.
- A group discussion
- A webinar presentation,
- How menopause symptoms may show up in your classes,
- overview of long term health rtisks: osteoporosis, cardio vascular disease, mental health issues.
- How to modify key yoga poses
- How to make your studio welcoming to women in the menopause.
You will be required to take notes, engage in teaching practice and practice teraching others in the group online.
You will receive a handout coursebook. However, if you'd like more in depth knowledge of Menopaue Yoga, you can purchase Petra Coveney's book 'Menopause Yoga - A Holistic Guide to Supporting Women on Their Menopause Journey.'
Please note: Due to the confidential content of the group discussions, this course is not recorded. However, you can opt to receive a recording of the webinar and the hand out coursebook by email.
This course does NOT qualify you to teach Menopause Yoga. If you woould llike to enrol on the Menopause Yoga 40 hour teacher training course, lopok for the yellow sun symbol on this website.
- Menopause Awareness Course£95£950£0