Fri, 17 Jul|
Menopause Yoga Teacher Training course
Learn how to lead Menopause Yoga workshops and group classes.
Time & Location
17 Jul 2020, 12:00 – 31 Jul 2020, 16:00
About The Event
Join the world's only ONLINE Menopause Yoga Teacher Training course and learn how to lead yoga classes and workshops to support women going through menopause. This unique NEW course is led by Menopause Yoga Founder Petra Coveney and includes special guest speakers (names TBC)
- A leading menopause medical specialist
- An expert in Ayurveda and eastern medicine
- A Restorative Yoga or Sleep specialist
- A menopause nutritionist
This Intensive course is taught over 7 days in July 2020, with each session lasting 4 hours on Saturday and 4 Hours on Sunday from 12:00 - 16:00. All sessions are taught interactively via Zoom.us but there will also be written materials and online videos to watch as part of the course.
From 2pm-6pm. BST Trainees will be required to:
1. Work in pairs to practice teaching new techniques.
2. Lead a short online class to the group as part of their teaching assessment.
3. Complete coursework by the end of the course on May 31st.
4. Join a group Zoom meeting offering post course care and support.
Graduates will receive a printed certificate from the British Wheel of Yoga and a digital accreditation from Yoga Alliance Professionals, and a kitemark badge as a qualified Menopause Yoga Accredited Teacher.
** Please note: this course is only open to qualified yoga teachers in menopause. It earns you 34 CPD contact hours.