Thu, 03 Mar|
Menopause Yoga teacher training - FULLY BOOKED
Learn how to teach Menopause in workshops and classes on this live Online course with Petra Coveney - founder of Menopause Yoga. This course includes a talk by a menopause specialist GP as well as access to recorded guest talks, webinars and video classes.
Time & Location
03 Mar 2022, 10:00 GMT – 31 Mar 2022, 17:00 BST
About The Event
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE NEXT ONLINE COURSE IN APRIL, PLEASE CONTACT WWW.YOGACAMPUS.COM. https://www.yogacampus.com/courses/specialist-training-courses/live-online-menopause-yoga-teacher-training-november-2021
You can also email email@example.com
This Online Live Menopause Yoga teacher training course is open to ALL teachers, including those who are not yet in a stage of menopause.
It takes place on 5 Thursday's from 10am-5pm with a 60 minute lunchbreak at 1-2pm and shorter breaks thorughout the day. The dates are: All Thursdays 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 March. Each day runs 10.00 to 17.00 (UK time).
It will qualify you to teach MY group classes and workshops. It does not qualify you to teach women in menopause one: one.
Women going through menopause benefit from attending yoga classes with other women who are on the menopause journey so that there is a shared experience and sense of community.
- The course includes expert advice from a Menopause specialist GP from Newson Health. She will talk about symptoms, the health risks of post menopause and pros and cons of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Trainees have access to a library of Guest Speaker video talks on Nutrition, Aromatherapy, Qigong, Journal writing, Women's Circles, marketing your MY classes and PDF handouts that are downloadable from the Menopause-Yoga website.
- Trainees are supported on this course by a Teachers' Assistant who answers your queries from start to the completion of the course.
- This is the only course to be accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals as a 40-Hour Further Teacher Training course and a British Wheel of Yoga 30 Hour Module.
On this course, you will learn:
-What is the menopause, when it happens and why?
- Perspectives from Western modern medical science and the wisdom of ancient eastern wellbeing
- Cultural context and the impact on women's experiences of the menopause.
- An overview of Nutrition., Natural remedies, Complementary Therapies
PLUS more detailed recorded video webinars with experts in these fields available to watch in the MY library.
- You'll learn 4x main MY yoga sequences to help allevaite groups of menopause symptoms, and modifications for both preventing osteoporosis and working with osteopenia (weakened bones) which can affect 1:3 women in post menopause when their bone density depletes.
- Holding Space and Women's Circle discussions.
- Planning your workshops
- Marketing your MY workshops and classes.
After the course:
Graduates from the course can chose to join an international directory of qualified MY teachers hosted on the www.menopause-yoga.com website, opt in to join a Facebook group and WhatsApp chat group for your cohort.
The aim of this course, as with the others, is support you on your menopause journey - preparing those who have not yet started it - and to Educate and Empower you as yoga teachers to Embrace the menopause as a positive opportunity for self insight and growth.
Please note: This course does NOT qualify you to teach women in menopause one to one.
To book this course, please click on this link to the YOGACAMPUS.COM website