Thu, 01 Dec|
Menopause Yoga Teacher Training Online Course: December - January 2023
This 40-hour Menopause Yoga Teacher Training live online course is held at a time aimed at teachers in Australia and the Far East. Petra Coveney's acclaimed hybrid learning course includes a library of video resources, plus 6x Live Zoom training sessions and Menopause Yoga Classes.
Time & Location
01 Dec 2022, 08:00 GMT – 12 Jan 2023, 12:00 GMT
About The Event
****This course is open to all 200-Hour qualified yoga teachers worldwide. It is a hybrid online course that includes a teachers' Library of recorded video classes, webinars, guest speaker talks - AND live Online sessions with Petra Coveney and the other trainees on this course. However, I have specifically chosen UK morning hours for this course to help teachers in the Australia and Far East timezone. *****
The course is now FULLY BOOKED. Please check the Eevents page for dates of other courdses hosted both in person in the UK, Bali Indonesia and online.
LIVE ONLINE COURSE DATES & TIMES:
8am - 12pm UK GMT Time zone.
Thursday's DECEMBER: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd. JANUARY: 5th, 12th.
These are MANDATORY and 100% attendance is required.
LIVE ONLINE MENOPAUSE YOGA CLASSES:**
Trainees are given FREE links to attend live online classes which will begin again after the Christmas break in January.
** Attendance is voluntary but help you to see how menopause Yoga is taught to the public.
1. a 3-Hour Workshop Plan.
2. a Summary of a Menopause or Menstruation Journal kept during the course.
3. Advice to women on Journal writing.
4. Teaching a 15 minute Menopause Yoga class online on the last day of the training course.
1. Evidence of a 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate.
2. 100% Attendance at live events.
3. Good understanding of written and spoken English language.
4. Basic IT skills to join Zoom meetings, access online website content, join Whats App group chat and submit coursework.
5. Desktop computer or laptop - not Smartphones or iPad (you will not be able to watch, participate or download).
6. Purchase the key reading texts: 'Menopause Yoga- a holistic guide to supporting women on their menopause journey,' by Petra Coveney (Singing Dragon Books), and Dr Louise Newson's Menopause Manual, (Haynes Publishing).
7. Print the pdf Menopause Yoga TT Workbook to fill in as part of your guided learning.
8. Agree to the copyright and confidentiality agreements at the start of the course to ensure privacy.
If you have any queries about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Fees of £490.00 are Required on Booking. Bookings can be cancelled 1 calendar month
Learn how to support women in the menopause with Petra Coveney, founder of Menopause Yoga and author of the book 'Menopause Yoga- a Holistic Guide to Supporting Women on Their Menoause Journey.'
This fully accredited course qualifies you to teach MY group classes and workshops. (It does not qualify you to teach women in menopause one: one). It is accredited by both Yoga Alliance Professionals and the British Wheel of Yoga.
Women going through menopause benefit from attending yoga classes with other women who are on the menopause journey so that there is a shared experience and sense of community.
- The course includes expert advice from a Menopause specialist Doctor from Newson Health. In her recorded webinar, she will talk about symptoms, the health risks of post menopause and pros and cons of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Trainees have access to a library of Guest Speaker video talks on Nutrition, Herbal remedies, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Osteoporosis, Mental health, Women's Circles, marketing your MY classes.
- This is the only course to be accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals as a 40-Hour Further Teacher Training course and a British Wheel of Yoga 30 Hour Module.
On this course, you will learn:
-What is the menopause, when it happens and why?
- Perspectives from Western modern medical science and the wisdom of ancient eastern wellbeing
- Cultural context and the impact on women's experiences of the menopause.
- An overview of Nutrition., Natural remedies, Complementary Therapies
PLUS more detailed recorded video webinars with experts in these fields available to watch in the MY library.
- You'll learn 4x main MY yoga sequences to help alleviate groups of menopause symptoms, and modifications for both preventing osteoporosis and working with osteopenia (weakened bones) which can affect 1:3 women in post menopause when their bone density depletes.
- Interviews with Women in The Menopause talking about their symptoms.
- Holding Space and Women's Circle discussions.
- Planning your workshops.
- Marketing your MY workshops and classes.
After the course support:
1. Directory: Graduates from the course can choose to join FREE an international directory of qualified MY teachers hosted on the www.menopause-yoga.com website,
2. Networking: opt in to join a Facebook group to meet MY graduate teachers worldwide and WhatsApp chat group.
3. CPD: there are regular FREE Continuing Professional Development talks to keep your skills up to date.
The aim of this course, as with the others, is support you on your menopause journey - preparing those who have not yet started it - and to Educate and Empower you as yoga teachers to Embrace the menopause as a positive opportunity for self insight and growth.
MYTT December£490.00Sold Out
This event is sold out