Mon, 02 May|
State Yoga studio
Menopause Yoga TT - FULLY BOOKED- IN PERSON May 2022
Learn how to teach Menopause Yoga on this 5-day in person course led by Petras Coveney founder of Menopause Yoga. This course is FULLY BOOKED. Please book the JUNE TT course now
Time & Location
02 May 2022, 10:30 BST – 06 May 2022, 17:30 BST
State Yoga studio, Units 2, 3 Broadbent Cl, London N6 5JW, UK
About The Event
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE BOOK ONTO THE JUNE 6-10th In Person Course at the same venue in Highgate Village,London.
Learn how to support women in the menopause with petra Coveney, founder of Menopause Yoga and author of the book 'Menopause Yoga- a Holiostic Guide to Supporting Women on Their Menoause Journey.'
This fully accredited course qualifies you to teach MY group classes and workshops. (It does not qualify you to teach women in menopause one: one).
Women going through menopause benefit from attending yoga classes with other women who are on the menopause journey so that there is a shared experience and sense of community.
- The course includes expert advice from a Menopause specialist GP from Newson Health. She will talk about symptoms, the health risks of post menopause and pros and cons of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Trainees have access to a library of Guest Speaker video talks on Nutrition, Aromatherapy, Qigong, Journal writing, Women's Circles, marketing your MY classes and PDF handouts that are downloadable from the Menopause-Yoga website.
- Trainees are supported on this course by a Teachers' Assistant who answers your queries from start to the completion of the course.
- This is the only course to be accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals as a 40-Hour Further Teacher Training course and a British Wheel of Yoga 30 Hour Module.
On this course, you will learn:
-What is the menopause, when it happens and why?
- Perspectives from Western modern medical science and the wisdom of ancient eastern wellbeing
- Cultural context and the impact on women's experiences of the menopause.
- An overview of Nutrition., Natural remedies, Complementary Therapies
PLUS more detailed recorded video webinars with experts in these fields available to watch in the MY library.
- You'll learn 4x main MY yoga sequences to help allevaite groups of menopause symptoms, and modifications for both preventing osteoporosis and working with osteopenia (weakened bones) which can affect 1:3 women in post menopause when their bone density depletes.
- Holding Space and Women's Circle discussions.
- Planning your workshops
- Marketing your MY workshops and classes.
After the course:
Graduates from the course can chose to join an international directory of qualified MY teachers hosted on the www.menopause-yoga.com website, opt in to join a Facebook group and WhatsApp chat group for your cohort.
The aim of this course, as with the others, is support you on your menopause journey - preparing those who have not yet started it - and to Educate and Empower you as yoga teachers to Embrace the menopause as a positive opportunity for self insight and growth.
This is an in-person training course heldf at State Yoga Studio in Highgate London. Refunds (minus a small admin fee) will only be given 6 weeks before the start date of the course. This is because the studio hire fees will already have been paid and your details will be registered with the acreditation bodies. After this date, partial refunds will only be given if we are able to find a replacememt teacher. Thank you for your understanding.
Menopause Yoga TT May 2022