Menopause Yoga & Wellbeing Teacher Training 1
Time & Location
About The Event
Join the UK's first specialist Menopause Yoga & Wellbeing Teacher Training course.
This 3-day intensive is accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga AND Yoga Alliance and will give you the skills and information to run workshops and classes for women experiencing menopausal symptoms.
The training will cover:
- Medical information about the Menopause, including Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Cultural and hostorical overview of menopause
- A toolkit of techniques including: Specially adapted yoga poses, breathing techniques, mindful meditation and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for menopause.
- Nutrition for hormone balance and health.
- Natural remedies and vitamin supplements.
- Lifestyle changes including clothing and skincare
- Journal writing and self study.
Please note that this training also includes post course homework and online contact and content.
It is only available to yoga teachers who have some personal experience of perimenopause, menpause or postmenopause, because this enables you to relate to your clients.
- Early Bird price£400£4000£0