Sat, 23 Jan|
NEW! Menopause Yoga Awareness 1-Day Course
An 8-hour course taught online. Suitable for yoga, fitness and pilates teachers who want to support menopausal women in their classes. NB: This does NOT qualify you teach Menopause Yoga classes or workshops.
Time & Location
23 Jan 2021, 10:00 – 18:00 GMT
About The Event
This Menopause Yoga Awareness short course has been designed for yoga and pilates teachers who want to raise their own awareness of how to support women in their classes. It is specifically design for teachers who are NOT personally in a stage of menopause.
This course includes:
- What is the menopause? The biological event and main symptoms.
- How do the hormone changes affect a woman's mind, body and emotions.
- How to make your classes accessible and welcoming to women in menopause?
- Key adjustment and alternative yoga poses, breathwork and meditation for women in menopause.
- Take away (digital) presentation with basic guidelines and suggested yoga and breathwork adjustments.
The course is taught online via Zoom on one day with a one hour lunch break.
This MYA short course offers you 8 CPD points and graduates receive a Menopause Awareness Certificate of Attendance. This course does not qualify you to teach Menopause Yoga classes or workshops, which require attendance on a 40 Hour Teacher Training.
Menopause Yoga Awareness 1 Day
A one-day course to raise awareness of how to support women in your classes who are going through menopause.£100.00