Sat, 09 May|
NEW! Teacher Training Menopause Yoga course ONLINE
A unique 4 week/ 40 Hour Teacher Training course accredited by the BWY & YAP with 4 special Guest Speakers. Taught ONLINE.
Time & Location
09 May 2020, 14:00 BST – 31 May 2020, 18:00 BST
About The Event
Join the UK's first ONLINE Menopause Yoga Teacher Training course and learn how to lead yoga classes and workshops to support women going through menopause. This unique NEW course is led by Menopause Yoga Founder Petra Coveney and includes 4 special guest speakers:
- Dr Louise Newson - the country's leading menopause medical specialist, campaigner and author the Menopause manual.
- Tarik Dervish - the British Wheel of Yoga's leading specialist in Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Lisa Sanfilippo - therapist, pioneer of Sleep Recovery- a yoga based method for overcoming insomnia and improving sleep - and author of the 'Sleep Recovery' book.
- Emma Ellice-Flint - acclaimed chef, nutritionistal therapist, and author of 'The Happy HormoneCookbook.'
The course is taught over 4 weekends in May, 2020, with each session lasting 4 hours on Saturday and 4 Hours a on Sunday from 14:00 - 18:00. All sessions are taught interactively via Zoom.us but there will also be written materials and online videos to watch as part of the course.
Saturday's - May 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.
Sunday's - May 10th,17, 24th, 31st.
From 2pm-6pm. BST
Trainees will be required to:
1. Work in pairs to practice teaching new techniques.
2. Lead a short online class to the group as part of their teaching assessment.
3. Complete coursework by the end of the course on May 31st.
4. Join a group Zoom meeting offering post course care and support.
Graduates will receive a printed certificate from the British Wheel of Yoga and a digital accreditation from Yoga Alliance Professionals.
** Please note: this course is only open to qualified yoga teachers in menopause. It earns you 34 CPD contact hours.
ONLINE Menopause Yoga TT May
40 hour TT accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals and the British Wheel of Yoga. Places are limited to only 20 people so book early.