Wed, 27 Nov|
Down To Earth
SOLD OUT - Menopause Yoga & Well-being Teacher Training 2
Learn how to support women on their menopause journey with this second specialist teacher training course
Time & Location
27 Nov 2019, 09:00 – 29 Nov 2019, 18:00
Down To Earth, 308 Essex Rd, London N1 3AX, UK
About The Event
Join the second specialist Menopause Yoga & Wellbeing Teacher Training course. This 3-day intensive is accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga AND Yoga Alliance. It will give you the skills and information to run workshops and classes for women experiencing menopausal symptoms.
The training will cover:
- Medical information about the Menopause, including Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Cultural and hostorical overview of menopause
- A toolkit of techniques including: Specially adapted yoga poses, breathing techniques, mindful meditation and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for menopause.
- Nutrition for hormone balance and health.
- Natural remedies and vitamin supplements.
- Lifestyle changes including clothing and skincare
- Journal writing and self study.
Please note that this training also includes post course homework and online contact and content. It is only available to yoga teachers who have some personal experience of perimenopause, menpause or postmenopause, because this enables you to relate to your clients.