Wed, 17 Jun|
Weekly Menopause Yoga Class 5
Learn how to manage your menopause symptoms using yoga, breathwork, and meditation. This week we look at Sleep, the Vagus Nerve and a simple sleep sequence to practice before bed.
Time & Location
17 Jun 2020, 13:00 – 14:30 BST
About The Event
Learn Yoga, breathwork and meditation practices to help manage your menopause symptoms including SLEEP overcming insomnia to give you a good night's sleep.The class is led by Petra Coveney - founder of Menopause Yoga who is a member of the British Menopause Society who works with menopause specialist Dr Louise Newson. The 90 minutes class includes:
- a women's circle intro and discussion
- a 60 minute specialist yoga, breathing and meditation practice
- reflection and journal writing/ making notes.
There are different Menopause Yoga sequences for different groups of symptoms. This week we will be looking at:
- Sleep Recovery yoga sequence (developed by Lisa Sanfilippo)
- The Vagus nerve and the endocrine system
- Natural remedies and vitamin supplements to improve sleep
Menopause Yoga Weekly Class 5
This class will look at Sleep disturbance and we practice a Sleep Recovery sequence.£10.00