Join the UK's second specialist TT course
Following on from the launch of the UK's 1st Menopause Yoga teacher Training course, I am excited to announce the second course, also in November 2019, which will train up to 12 yoga teachers to deliver these specialist workshops.
This 3-day intensive is accredited by the British Wheel of Yoga AND Yoga Alliance. It will give experienced teachers the skills and information to run workshops and classes for women experiencing menopausal symptoms, across the country.
It mean that there will be professionally trained teachers who can support women who are going through menopause with specialist workshops and classes.
The training will cover:
- Medical information about the Menopause, including Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Cultural and historical overview of menopause.
- Toolkit of techniques including: Specially adapted yoga poses, breathing techniques, mindful meditation and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for menopause.
- Nutrition for hormone balance and health.
- Natural remedies and vitamin supplements.
- Lifestyle changes including clothing and skincare.
- Journal writing and self study.
Please note that this training also includes post course homework and online contact and content. It is only available to yoga teachers who have some personal experience of peri-menopause, menopause or post-menopause, because this enables you to relate to your clients.
To apply for this course, please read this information on my Teacher Training page.
Time & Location
27 Nov, 09:00 – 29 Nov, 18:00
Down To Earth Studio, 308 Essex Rd, London, N1 3AX, UK